Biotech Industry ConferenceOctober 24, 2013
The region’s largest biotech industry conference and symposium.
“Stockton & Partners plans and executes our largest regional meeting each year. Kate and her team expertly manage the symposium logistics, our committees, registration, exhibitors, and sponsors. Most important, Kate and her team provide tremendous ROI by controlling costs and executing flawlessly, all while providing unmatched customer service. Stockton & Partners sets the standard for our strategic partners.”- Christopher Molineaux, President
Challenge: Create a two-day meeting, for members of Pennsylvania Bio, that places emphasis on creating a cohesive community that encourages research.
Solution: Stockton & Partners collaborated with countless committees to create a set of diverse, thought-provoking topics relative to the biotech community. Once the topics; which range from finance to science, have been cemented, Stockton & Partners engages a variety of industry decision-makers and speakers for a day of paneled discussion and debate. Following breakfast the next morning, members could present their recent findings at a day-long poster session where they were able to receive feedback from fellow colleagues as well as learn about other’s findings.
- VIP Management
- Venue Search: Selection and Management
- Sponsor Management and Fulfillment
- Meeting Planning: Speaker Selection and Management
- Shipping and Trucking Management
- Registration: Online and On-site
- Menu Design/Food and Beverage Management
- Logistics Planning and Execution
- Labor Management
- Itinerary and Schedule Design
- Ground Transportation
- General Session Production and Design
- Exhibitor Management
- Contract Negotiation: Hotel, Vendors and Talent
- Content Creation and Scripting
- Committee and Volunteer Oversight
- Budgeting: From Proposal to Final Reconciliation
- A/V and Lighting
Produced 2008, 2010-2011, 2013