University Donor EventOctober 23, 2012
The Conwell Society is an annual donor event celebrating Temple’s most prestigious philanthropy organization. The program includes awards of distinction for 3 members of the Temple community.
“It is with great pleasure that I write this endorsement for Stockton & Partners. We hired Kate and her team to help us produce two high-profile events for Temple University. As planning went on, we added a third. Kate is professional, focused and produces an excellent product. She navigated our organization with grace (not the easiest of tasks), managed our tight budget beautifully and produced a memorable ribbon cutting for a new events space, a dedication of a performance space and a concluding event for our recent fundraising campaign. I highly recommend Kate and her team and look forward to the next opportunity to work together. - Audrey Schneider, Associate VP of Alumni Relations & Executive Director of the TUAA at Temple University
Challenge: Bring Temple’s new campaigns to life for the society members at this donor event. Additionally feature a newly renovated building each year.
Solution: Create a program that brings meaning to the audience by pairing current students with award winners, each speaking briefly about what Temple means to them. This continuum of achievement, from student to alumni supporter, creates a terrific visual image. Each year, the program moves to a different, newly renovated building, to showcase to donors the impact their donations have on the school and it’s students. Following the program, a reception commenced and tours of the new space were given .
- A/V and Lighting
- Budgeting: From Proposal to Final Reconciliation
- Committee and Volunteer Management
- Content Creation and Scripting
- Contract Negotiation: Venue, Vendors and Talent
- Décor: Room, Stage, Table
- Entertainment: Local, Regional and Headline
- Event Conceptualization and Design
- Logistics Planning and Execution
- Menu Design/Food and Beverage Management
- Permitting and Municipal, State and Local Licenses
- Production and Design
- Sponsor Management and Fulfillment
- VIP Management and Handling
Produced annually from 2008-2012