Pops on Independence Public ConcertJuly 4, 2010
Free to the public concert celebrated July 4th at Independence Hall and was headlined by Peter Nero and the Philly Pops!
“Stockton & Partners is one of the most professional companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Kate and her team are creative, organized, and always go above and beyond what is expected. Kate is wonderful to work with, always bringing such positive energy to the table. They pay close attention to all of the details, and I never have to worry about things getting done when they are involved. I am grateful that they make the event planning process enjoyable!” - Jen Darley, Vice President of Visitor Services
Challenge: Create a celebratory concert of American Music in historic Independence Park, open and free to the public and also serve the needs of VIPs and the title event sponsor.
Solution: Against the backdrop of historic Independence Hall, the public brought blankets and picnic baskets to enjoy a beautiful summer evening and listen to the amazing Peter Nero and the Philly Pops! Special presentations included remarks by the park supervisor and event sponsor. A dramatic reading of the Declaration of Independance performed by “Thomas Jefferson” and the Pops! was a crowd favorite. The finale brought down the house, as Mayor Michael Nutter stepped in as guest conductor! The huge crowd of tourists and locals alike, covered the lawns of the park celebrating the 4th of July in the birthplace of America.
- Event Conceptualization and Design
- Budgeting: From Proposal to Final Reconciliation
- Logistics Planning and Execution
- Contract Negotiation: Hotel, Vendors and Talent
- Production and Design
- A/V and Lighting
- Décor: Room, Stage, Table
- Entertainment: Local, Regional and Headline
- Committee and Volunteer Management
- Sponsor Management and Fulfillment
- Permitting and Municipal, State and Local Licenses
- VIP Management and Handling